FranklinCovey Blog | Global Economy
FranklinCovey Co. (NYSE: FC) announced today that The Leader in Me, FranklinCovey’s Education process for teaching leadership at the elementary school level, is being used by more than 150 elementary schools in the U.S., Canada, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Hungary and the Philippines. The process, of which The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is a foundational piece, inspires young students to develop the skills and self-confidence to lead their lives and succeed in the 21st Century. › Continue reading
Much has been said about the negative impact of the current global economy; lives have been changed and much has been lost. However, might I say there are positive outcomes?
Today’s reality has forced us to question how we lead ourselves and our families:
- Do we need that next purchase or would we feel better with the security of a savings account?
- Should we be constantly going somewhere or are our best times in the backyard?
- Are we eating healthier by eating at home more often?
- Could our children benefit by playing with other children rather than attending another activity?
- Would there be less stress if we drove less?
What positive outcomes have you experienced? › Continue reading