FranklinCovey Blog | Teaching Children
Much has been said about the negative impact of the current global economy; lives have been changed and much has been lost. However, might I say there are positive outcomes?
Today’s reality has forced us to question how we lead ourselves and our families:
- Do we need that next purchase or would we feel better with the security of a savings account?
- Should we be constantly going somewhere or are our best times in the backyard?
- Are we eating healthier by eating at home more often?
- Could our children benefit by playing with other children rather than attending another activity?
- Would there be less stress if we drove less?
What positive outcomes have you experienced? › Continue reading