Experience Stephen R. Covey's 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Online
For $149 you now can access The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People JumpStart On Demand Catalog which includes 22 online self-paced courses which cover a wide range of professional development skills. Purchase the bundle today and save over $100.
Specifically you will learn to:
- Feel more satisfied with what you accomplish each day Develop a clear definition of the results you want and live each day with a greater sense of meaning and purpose.
- Know where you're going in your life Focus on your top priorities, achieve balance, and increase organization and productivity through a weekly and daily planning process.
- Discover the secrets to success and fulfillment within you End self-defeating personal and professional behavior and gain the necessary security to change.
These online modules incorporate concepts from the popular FranklinCovey workshop The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Catalog titles include:
LiveClicks Encore Courses
The courses include:
The 7 Habits Jump Start: Habits 1–3
- Learn to: Be proactive, keep commitments, become accountable for your actions and have a positive influence.
The 7 Habits Jump Start: Habits 4–7
- Learn to: Collaborate effectively, form productive business relationships, develop listening skills and apply effective persuasion techniques.
InSights On Demand
- 2 Courses: Empathic Listening, Win-Win Thinking
- Learn to: Communicate candidly and respectfully, create a “win-win” culture and respect the viewpoints of others.
- 2 Courses: Negotiating Breakthrough Solutions, Win-Lose Conditioning
- Learn to: See conflicts as opportunities, eliminate sources of unhealthy competition and collaborate for the good of the team.
- 1 Course: Achieving Creative Breakthroughs
- Learn to: Come up with innovative solutions to problems, develop a creative approach to work and leverage diverse points of view.
- 2 Courses: Taking Charge of Your Life, Becoming a Force for Positive Change
- Learn to: Take responsibility for results, see opportunity in adversity and deal successfully with a changing and uncertain environment.
- 1 Course: Holding Each Other Accountable for Results
- Learn to: Demonstrate accountability for results, develop individual talents and leverage the potential of each person.
- 4 Courses: Big Rocks, Circle of Influence, Sharpen the Saw, Weekly Planning
- Learn to: Focus on what is important, handle stress productively, balance work and life priorities and take initiative and plan daily and weekly.
- 3 Courses: Principles of Long-Term Success, Balancing Short- and Long-Term Thinking, What Great Leaders Are Made Of
- Learn to: Think beyond the short term, become principle-oriented, develop the leadership qualities of character and genuine concern for people.
- 1 Course: Build a Great Team by Leveraging Diversity
- Learn to: Develop team routines and processes to ensure excellence, learn to solve new problems and value diverse perspectives.
- 4 Courses: Develop a Powerful Personal Mission, Contribution, Identifying Your Values, Paint a Picture of Your Best Life
- Learn to: Think beyond the short term, define a set of core values and engage your passion and sense of purpose.