At best, employees who don't understand how their jobs align with the organization’s key goals are more likely to produce work that is simply adequate rather than exceptional. When organizations fail to ensure employees have a clear understanding of how their contributions support the overall purpose, time and resources are squandered on aimless pursuits and busywork.
FranklinCovey’s self-paced, e-learning Excelerators course Clarifying Your Team’s Purpose and Strategy will help you apply leadership principles, processes, and tools to better align yourself and/or your team to your organization’s most important goals. You will have a better “line of sight” from the organization’s top priorities to your daily tasks and duties.
About the Course:
Excelerators are self-paced courses for employees and managers looking to increase business and leadership skills but can’t be away from the office. Excelerators offer content-based instruction through videos, animation, interactive quizzes and assessments, and PDF guidebooks, as well as other resources and tools. Excelerators are approximately one hour in length and can be used as part of a blended-training process or as stand-alone training.
You Will Learn to:
- Connect your team’s purpose to the mission, values, and strategy of the organization.
- Help team members understand their jobs and how they are key contributors to the organization’s goals.
- Gain the skills, tools, and a plan for leading your team in executing on the organization’s most important goals.
What You Receive:
- Thirty days of access to the course
- A comprehensive downloadable toolkit
- A money-back guarantee
Length of Training: