Does your organization have integrity? Does your organization have good intent? What are the capabilities of your organization? Does your organization get results? If you find your organization lacking in any of these areas, this is the place to begin to create alignment and build Organizational Trust. Even if you are not the formal leader of the organization or of your department there are things you can do to influence the level of trust in your organization.
In the FranklinCovey course Organizational Trust participants are taught how to leverage trust within their work teams and organizations as well as how to align internal systems. Based on the teachings in the best-selling business book The Speed of Trust, by Stephen M.R. Covey, this self-paced course will help individuals understand their own responsibility to create, deploy, and maintain systems that promote an environment of high trust.
About the LiveClicks Encore:
LiveClicks Encore courses are FranklinCovey’s LiveClicks webinar workshops on demand. These self-paced online modules are designed for employees, managers, and leaders looking to increase the most important skills needed to maximize performance. LiveClicks Encore offers:
- Self-paced training
- Expert instruction from a certified FranklinCovey consultant
- Hollywood-quality videos, exercises, a downloadable toolkit, and other resources
- A global training solution
You Will Learn To:
- Grow and develop organizational trust in your role at work
- Recognize organizational trust dividends
- Identify systems and processes that need improvement and use the 13 Behaviors of Trust to create action plans to address these issues
- Identify symbols of trust and distrust within your organization and make plans to repair when necessary
What You Receive:
- Thirty days of access to the course
- A comprehensive downloadable toolkit
- Money-back Guarantee.
Length of Training:
Pricing$99 per course.
Or Call 1-888-669-1776
Now Available - CEU 0.1 Credits