Access to FranklinCovey’s On Demand Catalog includes 77 online self-paced courses which cover a wide range of leadership, productivity and business skills. They incorporate concepts from the FranklinCovey popular workshops including The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Leading at the Speed of Trust and Great Leaders, Great Teams and Great Results.
The online catalog is ideal for current leaders as well as those looking to develop skills related to leadership, productivity and effectiveness.
The catalog includes:
Access to 14 self-paced courses which are 60 minutes in length. Excelerators offer a highly interactive experience through videos, animation, interactive quizzes and assessments, PDF toolkits as well as other resources and tools.
Clarifying Your Team's Purpose and Strategy
- Learn to: Connect your team’s purpose to the mission and strategy of the organization and gain the skills for leading your team in executing on goals
- Learn to: Set a positive example, take responsibility and restore trust
- Learn to: Act with integrity, take responsibility, and build confidence
- Learn to: Apply the five trust actions that minimize risk and maximize possibility
- Learn to: Inspire trust within your team, identify and address the four chronic problems that undermine success, creating an environment where productivity and creativity thrive
- Learn to: Be proactive, keep commitments, become accountable for your actions and have a positive influence.
- Learn to: Collaborate effectively, form productive business relationships, develop listening skills and apply effective persuasion techniques.
- Learn to: Create excellent systems and processes using the Six Building Blocks of Process Excellence.
- Learn to: Develop trust in your role and identify processes that need improvement by using the 13 Behaviors of Trust
- Learn to: Apply time management principles to your life and master the skills of planning your weeks and organizing your days.
- Learn to: Increase writing productivity, resolve issues and avoid errors and write faster with more clarity
- Learn to: Engage in meaningful conversations that enable team members to contribute their talent to the organization’s needs.
- Learn to: Increase understanding, gain deeper trust and achieve high levels of collaboration.
- Learn to: Manage employees from different generations and understand why and how each generation responds differently in the workplace.
InSights On Demand
Access to 63 single-point lessons based around FranklinCovey's award winning vidoes. These bite-sized courses are 10 to 15 minutes in length and fall under 15 competencies below:
- 3 Courses: The Power of Keeping Score, Make Your Systems Succeed, Understand How You Affect the Bottom Line
- Learn to: Set clear objectives, create effective team processes and be accountable for key measures.
- 3 Courses: How to Give and Receive Feedback, Empathic Listening, Win-Win Thinking
- Learn to: Communicate candidly and respectfully, create a “win-win” culture and respect the viewpoints of others.
- 4 Courses: Resolve a Conflict, Build a Relationship, Turn Your Adversaries Into Allies, Negotiating Breakthrough Solutions, Win-Lose Conditioning
- Learn to: See conflicts as opportunities, eliminate sources of unhealthy competition and collaborate for the good of the team.
- 4 Courses: Build Your Brand, Know What Your Customers Really Want, Earn the Loyalty of Your Customers, How to Partner With Your Customers
- Learn to: Build a trusted brand, build relationships with customers and make customers into promoters.
- 7 Courses: Overcoming the Execution Gap, Staying Focused on Key Priorities, Lead Measures, Steps to Effective Team Execution, Whirlwind, Creating an Accountability System, Turn Strategy into Action
- Learn to: Execute strategy with excellence, eliminate barriers to achieving goals, and focus on the “critical few” instead of the “trivial many.”
- 3 Courses: Building an Innovative Culture, What Positive Difference Can Your Team Make?, Achieving Creative Breakthroughs
- Learn to: Come up with innovative solutions to problems, develop a creative approach to work and leverage diverse points of view.
- 4 Courses: Taking Charge of Your Life, Becoming a Force for Positive Change, Initiate Change, Navigate Through Turbulent Times
- Learn to: Take responsibility for results, see opportunity in adversity and deal successfully with a changing and uncertain environment.
- 3 Courses: Holding Each Other Accountable for Results, The Art of Demotivation, Win-Win Agreements
- Learn to: Demonstrate accountability for results, develop individual talents and leverage the potential of each person.
- 7 Courses: Big Rocks, Circle of Influence, Understanding the Stress Cycle, Sharpen the Saw, Survival/Revival, How to Manage Your Time Effectively, Weekly Planning
- Learn to: Focus on what is important, handle stress productively, balance work and life priorities and take initiative and plan daily and weekly.
- 3 Courses: How to Change the World, Prevent Crises Before They Arise, See-Do-Get
- Learn to: Anticipate and prevent crises, attack problems at their roots, make a meaningful contribution and deal successfully with change and ambiguity.
- 5 Courses: Create a Clear and Compelling Strategy, Principles of Long-Term Success, How to Lead a Team to Victory, Balancing Short- and Long-Term Thinking, What Great Leaders Are Made Of
- Learn to: Think beyond the short term, become principle-oriented, develop the leadership qualities of character and genuine concern for people.
- 4 Courses: Seeing the Potential in Others, Empowering Ourselves to Succeed, Light the Fire, Unleashing the Full Capacity of People
- Learn to: Empower one another to succeed, build the confidence of others and create a climate where everyone wants to give their best.
- 3 Courses: Reaching the Summit as a Team, Build a Great Team by Leveraging Diversity, Speed Up Your Team
- Learn to: Develop team routines and processes to ensure excellence, learn to solve new problems and value diverse perspectives.
- 5 Courses: How to Destroy Your Credibility, Building High-Trust Relationships, Building Personal Credibility, The Case for Trust, The High Cost of Low Trust
- Learn to: Build trust by demonstrating integrity, restore trust by being truthful and righting wrongs, extend trust to others, walk your talk” in living up to your values.
- 5 Courses: Develop a Powerful Personal Mission, Contribution, Discovery of a Character, Live, Love, Learn, Leave a Legacy, Paint a Picture of Your Best Life
- Learn to: Think beyond the short term, define a set of core values and engage your passion and sense of purpose.