Our newest Productivity workshop is now available. We have taken our current Time Management workshop, FOCUS to the next level by customizing its timeless principles to make them work with today’s fast paced schedules. Nobody knows Productivity better than FranklinCovey.
In today's world, there is a greater abundance of opportunity for both organizations and individuals to accomplish extraordinary goals. However, all too often, the demands of our jobs, coupled with the barrage of information coming at us from so many sources (e.g. texts, emails, reports, tweets, blogs, web-sites, etc.) is overwhelming, exhausting and distracting. The sheer volume of distractions threatens our ability to think clearly and make good decisions. If we react to these stimuli without careful discernment, we will sink into a sea of irrelevancy and fail to accomplish the things that matter most in our professional and personal lives.
The 5 Choices Essentials enables a significant amount of time and energy to be spent on life’s most important objectives.
When we deliberately pay attention to the most important things amidst the distractions, we can harness the opportunities and technologies available today and soar to creative and innovative heights. The difference between sinking and soaring is our ability to make wise choices. In FranklinCovey’s 5 Choices Essentials virtual course, participants learn a process which, when followed, will dramatically increase their ability to achieve life’s most important outcomes. Backed by science and years of experience, this course will produce a measurable increase in productivity and an inner sense of fulfillment and accomplishment. This time and life management webinar workshop will help you make the right choices as you plan your day, week and life. You will align your daily and weekly tasks with the most important goals. You will move from being buried alive to extraordinary productivity! This training course is taught as a one-day in-person or one-day online (three 90-min sessions), facilitator-led workshop.
You Will Learn To:
1. ACT ON THE IMPORTANT – don’t react to the urgent
- In today’s world there are so many options about how to spend one’s time and energy. Course participants learn to approach each day with an "importance mindset" and to identify and eliminate those activities that distract them from achieving their organizations most important goals.
2. GO FOR THE EXTRAORDINARY – don’t settle for ordinary
- Clearly defining the highest aspirations and desired outcomes in one’s professional and personal roles provides direction and motivation for achieving extraordinary results. Class participants define extraordinary outcomes for their roles which help them focus their efforts to measure day-to-day decisions.
3. SCHEDULE THE BIG ROCKS – don’t sort gravel
- Consistently planning activities around identified "most important outcomes" creates a pattern of focus and success. Class participants learn the process for creating weekly and daily plans that will produce extraordinary outcomes.
4. RULE YOUR TECHNOLOGY – don’t let it rule you
- Building reliable email, task, calendaring, contracts and notes processes that support achieving important outcomes is essential to the ability to focus. Class participants learn rules to maximize the use of platforms such as Microsoft Outlook in building a reliable personal information system.
5. FUEL YOUR FIRE – don’t burn out
- Constantly and consistently renewing oneself ensures there will be plenty of energy throughout the day to focus on important activities. Class participants create a plan that will ignite their body’s mental, physical, emotional and spiritual energy.
What You Receive:*
- The 5 Choices Planner
- Participant Guide
- Technical Guide Includes instructions on how to maximize use of platforms such as Outlook, Lotus Notes, Google Apps, etc.
- The 5 Choices mini-book and Notebook
- 3 Bonus Modules Video-based mini- courses with toolkits on office organization, brain health, and goal setting
- Access to the 5-Choices website Access to assessments, instructions on how to apply the content to SMART phones, tablets, and web-based applications such as Google Apps
Length of Training:
Live – Online:
Three 90-minute webinar workshop sessions:
- Session A: 11:00 am–12:30 pm ET
- 1-Hour Break
- Session B: 1:30 pm–3:00 pm ET
- 1-Hour Break
- Session C: 4:00 pm –5:30 pm ET
Now all your employees can experience the world-renowned benefits of FranklinCovey training, no matter where they live and work around the globe. Our high-quality webinar workshops put the high-quality instruction of FranklinCovey in-person training into convenient online workshops. Engaging and interactive, this workshop offers compelling content and award-winning videos and is now available live online as three 90–minute sessions.
*Materials will be shipped to US addresses and FranklinCovey cannot guarantee arrival prior to the beginning of the session if registration is within 7 business days of the date of the program. Electronic downloads of participant guidebook are available during the LiveClicks session.
|2-5 People||$389 each|
|6+ People||$379 each|
Or Call 1-888-669-1776
Who Should Attend
This 1-Day Essentials Course gives individuals, teams and organizations the tools to maximize productivity and achieve the extraordinary.
This is just the beginning
This Course kicks off a 5-Week Quickstart that helps you apply the 5 Choices throughout your work and life
Assessment: 5 Choices Benchmark
Learning: 1-Day Essentials Course
Implementation: 5-Week Quickstart Plan
Reassessment: 5 Choices Benchmark
At the conclusion, you will understand how to apply the 5 Choices to achieve extraordinary results and share your success with others.
Continuing Education Credits:
6 Contact Hours