We know that a third of all training has moved from live to live-online webinars since 2006, but delivering training via webinars is a whole different scenario from teaching front-of-the-room courses. If you have tried your hand at presenting webinars you know there is a learning curve that requires expert help. Typically teaching sessions are shorter and some exercises cannot be used. Some participants are silent with no feedback and others are very free with their comments. Making the training "stick" while competing with all the other distractions of the office is now possible!
When done well, web based live-training can rival live in-person courses in content retention and learning application. They also exceed live courses in ease of access and lower costs. Webinars are also a great way to reach distributed teams. These two hours will help you learn the one technique that can produce 100% attention in a learner's work space. FranklinCovey's LiveClicks webinar workshop Rules to Design and Deliver Great Webinars provides you with a tactical approach to webinars to help you improve your webinar delivery.
About the Course:
Now all your employees can experience the world-renowned benefits of FranklinCovey training, no matter where they live and work around the globe. FranklinCovey's LiveClicks webinar workshop Presenting Great Webinars, is a low-cost module that offers compelling content, award-winning videos, and live engagement with an expert consultant to help participants deliver world-class web-based live workshops. Before you start presenting webinars, register for this LiveClicks session and spend two hours with other training professionals learning from Dave Green, Franklincovey's Director of Online Delivery and world-class webinar trainer.
You Will Learn to:
- Plan your webinar - what content works and does not work in this medium.
- Choose the best webinar technology platform for your needs.
- Modify your delivery style for webinar success, including vocal qualities and creating the "one-on-one" connection.
- Avoid distractions through involvement with robust Q&A, polls, chat exercises, and more.
- Effectively prepare and conclude your webinar. Learn the five things you must do to start and end each session.
- Engage participants, and keep participation and involvement high.
What You Receive:
- A comprehensive downloadable toolkit
- World-class facilitator
- Money-back guarantee
Length of Training:
Most LiveClicks webinar durations vary, depending on consultant and class participation, but rarely exceed two hours.
|2-5 People||$139 each|
|6+ People||$129 each|
Or Call 1-888-669-1776
Continuing Education Credits:
2 Contact Hours