Take the Lead in Making Positive Changes
Consider the price an organization pays when only half the people show initiative, fewer than half feel they can be candid about tough issues, and only a third possess individual work goals, plan their time, or contemplate how to improve their performance. Let's face it. Individual strengths and personal effort drive effective organizations. Unfortunately, with common distractions, conflicting priorities, unclear objectives, poor communication, and lack of trust, it's easy to burn out and lose focus.
Solution:Based on the proven principles found in Dr. Stephen R. Covey's best-selling business book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® Signature Edition 4.0 is training that helps your organization achieve sustained superior results by focusing on making individuals and leaders more effective. Participants gain hands-on experience, applying timeless principles that yield greater productivity, improved communication, strengthened relationships, increased influence, and laser-like focus on critical priorities. The course also includes over 30 award-winning videos.
About the Course:
In The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Signature Edition 4.0, participants learn how to: take initiative, balance key priorities, improve interpersonal communication, leverage creative collaboration, and apply principles for achieving a balanced life. Participants not only learn, but also use processes and tools to live and apply the 7 Habits.
What You Receive:
- The 7 Habits Assessment is personal and/or 360° assessment helps you gauge your effectiveness from your own viewpoint and from the viewpoints of others.
- Participant Guidebook that is a 182-page manual is beautifully designed with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over.
- 7-week Contract that focuses on daily activities instead of weekly activities.
- Living the 7 Habits Mobile App developed to support ongoing learning and implementation of the 7 Habits. Features include reminders to help live the 7 Habits, habit, practice and skill cards, mission statement builder, 7 X 7 Contract, a 7 Habits community, Big Rocks Planning and more.
- Reference, Practice & Skills Cards that focuses on practicing and apply materials.
- Experiential training featuring over 30 award winning videos.
- Money-back Guarantee
Pre-work required: The 7 Habits Assessment-A questionnaire to help you consider your own effectiveness and give you the opportunity to see the viewpoints of others. This question assessment is an opportunity to assess yourself and to gather feedback from your manager, direct reports and peers who work closely enough with you to accurately assess your individual effectiveness.
Length of Training:
Live - In Person
|AMA Non-Member||$2195 each|
|AMA Member||$1995 each|
|AMA GSA||$1708 each|
Delivered by American Management Association
Also Available as:
Or Call 1-888-669-1776
Three Days that Will Change Your Life
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Focus and act on what you can control and influence, instead of what you can’t.
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Define clear measures of success and a plan to achieve them.
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Prioritize and achieve your most important goals, instead of constantly reacting to urgencies.
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Collaborate more effectively by building high-trust relationships.
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand,Then to Be Understood
Influence others by developing a deep understanding of their needs and perspectives.
Habit 6: Synergize
Develop innovative solutions that leverage diversity and satisfy all key stakeholders.
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Increase motivation, energy, and work/life balance by making time for renewing activities.
Continuing Education Credits:
18 Contact Hours