Business today demands a lot more than “good enough.” When outstanding results are expected—or necessary—it isn’t enough to just be effective. You have to unleash your ultimate potential to achieve your own level of individual greatness. And if others in your organization can do the same, there’s no limit to what can be achieved. But how do you bridge the gap between effective and great? What actions are necessary to make such a transition?
In The 8th Habit: from Effectiveness to Greatness, Dr. Stephen R. Covey offers an answer by exploring the next dimension of the principles he made famous worldwide in The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®. This ground-breaking new course will help take you to that next level, by showing you how to harness the power of your own innate genius—what Dr. Covey calls your voice. The unique skills and insights you’ll get will help you become your best possible self, so you can also take your career to a whole new level of greatness, and inspire others in your organization to do the same.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand the personal and organizational drivers for today’s professionals
- Get specific skills and knowledge for finding your voice and inspiring others to do so
- Inspire better focus and execution within your team
- Create healthy interdependencies within your organization
- Develop a culture of trust both at work and at home
Who Should Attend:
Directors, VPs, team leaders, executives, department heads and experienced managers who want to tap into a higher level of achievement and greatness within themselves, and bring the same qualities out in others.
Length of Training:Live - In Person
|AMA Non-Member||$2195 each|
|AMA Member||$1995 each|
|AMA GSA||$1723 each|
Delivered by American Management Association
Or Call 1-888-669-1776
- Bridging the gap between effectiveness and greatness
- The four imperatives of great leaders
- Discovering and expressing your voice, vision, discipline, passion and conscience
- The roles necessary to inspire others to find their voice
- Trust: the core of leadership
- The voice of discipline and execution
Continuing Education Credits:
12 Contact Hours