Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results for Law Enforcement™
People who bought this product also bought:
A management crisis looms. Trust in leaders has tanked, new challenges sprout up virtually overnight, and experienced leaders are in short supply. Plus there's a pitched battle for employee talent. Today's leaders must be able to see their employees as “whole people”—body, heart, mind, and spirit—and manage and lead accordingly.
More than just a training event, Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results for Law Enforcement™ helps your management discover how to inspire trust and build credibility with their people, define a clear and compelling purpose, create and align systems of success, and unleash the talents and energy of a winning team. Leaders spend their efforts creating a place where people want to stay and contribute their best effort, time and time again, helping your organization achieve its most critical priorities.
About the Course
FranklinCovey's Leadership: Great Leaders, Great Teams, Great Results for Law Enforcement program takes a process-oriented approach to developing great leaders who learn how to:
- Build trust and influence with others.
- Define their team's purpose and their “job to be done.”
- Create a strategic link between the work of the team and the goals of the organization.
- Connect the work of the team to the organization's resource model.
- Align the four essential systems of execution, talent, core work processes, and customer feedback.
LENGTH OF TRAINING:
The foundational program consists of 20 hours of instructor-led training. The program can be delivered in three consecutive days, three days over time, or in five half-day modules.
- Host or attend a public workshop in your area
- Bring a FranklinCovey Consultant to train your organization
- Certify to teach this workshop
WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- Prework to help you prepare for the experience, including defining a personal leadership challenge or opportunity you want to focus on.
- An experiential training experience featuring over 30 award winning videos.
- A Leadership Quotient® (LQ) assessment to measure your leadership capabilities against the 4 Imperatives of Great Leaders.
- A full set of electronic tools, videos, and other resources to help you implement what you've learned and achieve new levels of results when you return to your organization.
- Exclusive access to online leadership tools, expert interviews, and other resources at www.leadershipcontract.com.
- Participant guidebook
- A set of leadership books, including:
- The 8th Habit, by Stephen R. Covey
- The Speed of Trust, by Stephen M. R. Covey
- The Ultimate Question, by Fred Reichheld
- What the CEO Wants You to Know, by Ram Charan
- The Innovator's Dilemma, by Clayton Christensen
- A follow-up Leadership Quotient assessment (six months after the program)
Call 1-888-576-1776 ext 75137 or email email@example.com for pricing
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS:
22 Contact Hours
Learn more about continuing education credits.