Time Management for BlackBerry® LiveClicks Webinar Workshop
People who bought this product also bought:
Staying on task and organized is essential to success, but if your daily endeavors aren’t linked to what’s most important, chances are you will neither succeed professionally nor be fulfilled personally.
The LiveClicks Webinar Workshop—Time Management for BlackBerry: Increasing Productivity through Effective Use of Your BlackBerry® Smartphone is a two-hour module that teaches FranklinCovey’s productivity principles integrated with the BlackBerry Smartphone.
This powerful training is designed with the busy person in mind, helping you to execute on your high priority organizational goals in the face of the whirlwind of competing priorities. This webinar workshop is specifically designed for those who use the BlackBerry Smartphone as their primary scheduling and information management tool and is geared toward those users of models beginning BlackBerry Curve (8300 to 8900), BlackBerry Tour (9630), and BlackBerry Bold (9000 and 9700).
About the Course
Now all your employees can experience the world-renowned benefits of FranklinCovey training, no matter where they live and work around the globe. The LiveClicks™ Webinar Workshop—Time Management for the BlackBerry Solution: Increasing Productivity through Effective Use of Your BlackBerry smartphone is a low-cost 2-hour module that offers compelling content, and live engagement with an expert consultant. The webinar comes with its own downloadable toolkit for use during and after the workshop. Attendees experience the training right from their desk, eliminating travel costs and reducing your organization's carbon footprint while minimizing lost time away from the office.
As a result of experiencing Time Management for BlackBerry: Increasing Productivity through Effective Use of Your BlackBerry® Smartphone, participants learn to:
- Utilize your BlackBerry productivity features to increase effectiveness
- Save time by configuring preferences and accessing powerful shortcuts
- Utilize FranklinCovey's productivity principles including daily planning, weekly planning and the Time Matrix
- Utilize “drag and drop” techniques to process messages quickly and efficiently
- Utilize tips and best practices learned from power users of the device
Length of Training:
Two-hour webinar workshop
What You Receive:
- A comprehensive downloadable PlanPlus toolkit to help you start implementing the workshop principles immediately
- Best practices to help you manage the onslaught of information you receive daily
- World-class facilitator
- Money-back guarantee
1 Participant - $149
2-5 Participants - $139
6+ Participants - $129
Exclusive training in your organization:
Call 1-888-576-1776 for pricing
Continuing Education Credits:
2 Contact Hours
Learn more about continuing education credits.