Creating a culture of safety in prisons and jails.
THE 7 HABITS ON THE INSIDE is a process that changes prison cultures by building a common foundation for staff and offenders.
The process allows both groups to use a common language to find mutual understanding and foster an environment that is conducive to behavioral change. Some of the outcomes as a result of the program are:
- Offenders learn how to take initiative.
- Offenders understand they have a choice in every situation.
- Offenders complete the course with a plan for operating in society once they are released.
- Offenders become positive role models to their families and friends.
- Offenders become program compliant.
THE PROCESS INCLUDES:
- Two days-7 Habits training for prison staff and administrators
- One day-Certification for trainers in The 7 Habits on the Inside
- One day-Consultant implementation assistance
- One telephone coaching call
- Training materials for staff and offenders