Certification Workshops Terms & Cancellation PolicyCertification Terms:
- A facilitator candidate must have attended a workshop of the same curriculum for which he or she will be certified.
- A license agreement must be signed by the organization prior to the Certification Workshop.
- A separate Facilitator Agreement must be signed prior to the Certification Workshop.
- Complete all certification pre-work assignments.
- Certification requirement must be completed before any training products or materials can be ordered from FranklinCovey.
- FranklinCovey reserves the right to cancel or postpone any workshop for any reason.
- FranklinCovey reserves the right to collect from the client, all applicable state and use taxes with respect to the foregoing products (and seminar services where applicable.)
- Shipping and handling charges are billed to the clients in addition to the prices listed.
- Registration cutoff is 14 days before the workshop date.
- For a guaranteed room, register 30 days prior to the workshop.
If cancellation or rescheduling notification is received within 14 days** or less prior to the start of the workshop, the Client will be charged 75% of the tuition fee to cancel and 25% to reschedule. This fee will be invoiced to the client and due to FranklinCovey 30 days from date of original invoice.
**Important Note: FranklinCovey will charge clients 75% of the tuition with any cancellation or rescheduling notice received 30 days or less prior to the start of all workshops located at our regular Utah resort locations including The Homestead, Sundance, Daniel's Summit and Stein Eriksen.