Replace suspicion with productivity and uncertainty with prosperity through trust.
With high trust, communication, creativity, and engagement improve. Productivity speeds up and costs decrease as attention is redirected toward objectives instead of suspicion and frustration.
In the Speed of Trust® Foundations work session, individuals become competent in using the framework, language, and behaviors that lead to high-trust teams and organizations.
In the Speed of Trust Foundations work session, individuals identify and address "trust gaps" in their personal credibility and relationships at work. Using "real work" situations in the work session, participants will:
● Practice the 13 Behaviors of High Trust to develop, restore, and extend trust.
● Create a Trust Action Plan to increase personal credibility and influence.
● Practice communicating transparently, respectfully, and directly.
● Identify how to extend appropriate levels of trust with co-workers.
● Improve their track record of keeping commitments through a Peer Accountability Process.