Executive Coaching Training
According to a recent study, half of all white-collar workers log 50 or more hours per week in their job. In addition, more than 400 million business trips are taken each year, and many executives are working more now than they were five years ago. Virtually everyone is asked to “do more with less,” yet there are no solutions that make this happen. Given economic and market conditions, there has never been a more critical time for teams to execute on their highest priorities. Executives must maintain a sense of focus and clarity among key relationships and performance results, including maintaining the greatest asset they possess—themselves.
At FranklinCovey, we understand that life gets busy, hectic, and chaotic. FranklinCovey's Executive Coaching Training offers your senior managers a collaborative process for developing specific competencies that will help them achieve superior individual and organizational performance. In essence, we help them do more with less. We leverage world-class coaching methodologies created by Columbia University and embraced by the International Coach Federation (ICF), and combine them with FranklinCovey’s renowned content, methodology, and tools to guide leaders toward the greatness they already possess inside.
Executive Coaching Training Overview
Just as professional athletes work with a personal coach to refine and improve their game, many executive leaders work with an executive coach to give them, their teams, and their companies a competitive edge in their game. Executive leaders who tap the talent and expertise of a personal coach reach their goals faster; solve many complex problems more effectively; become more open, transparent, and focused on the critical actions that lead to improved performance; increase their ability to focus on important goals and the right behaviors that strength corporate culture; and become better leaders. Outcomes from a coaching experience with FranklinCovey Executive Coaching include:
- Client's Agenda—Explore issues, opportunities, and options to achieve desired results.
- Clarity—Formulate clear goals.
- Action Planning—Take decisive actions on those things that matter most.
- Accountability—Identify ways to make and keep commitments.
- Strategic Planning—Create a plan to focus on intended results.
- Potential—Maximize personal and professional potential.
Length of Executive Coaching Training
Three to twelve months
Call 1-888-576-1776 for more information.
What You Receive
- Coaching from our world-class coaches to help you stay on track and produce results
- Participant guidebook: “Guide to Personal Greatness.” This guidebook is filled with concepts and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the engagement is over. This guidebook will drive your personal development and bring about lasting change.
- Access to the FrankinCovey Executive Coaching website.
For pricing, please call 1-888-576-1776.