Leading at the Speed of Trust™
Building Leadership Trust in the Workplace
Trust-related problems like redundancy, bureaucracy, fraud, and turnover put the skids on productivity, divert resources, squander opportunities, and chip away at a company’s brand. On the other hand, leaders who make building trust in the workplace an explicit goal of their jobs elevate trust to a strategic advantage—accelerating growth, enhancing innovation, improving collaboration and execution, and increasing shareholder value.
Leading at the Speed of Trust is a highly interactive workshop that engages leaders at all levels in the real work of identifying and closing the trust gaps that exist in your organization. Instead of paying outrageous “Trust Taxes,” your organization can begin to realize “Trust Dividends.” Doing business at the “speed of trust” dramatically lowers costs, speeds up results, and increases profits and influence.
Leadership Trust Workshop:
FranklinCovey’s Leading at the Speed of Trust leadership-development training program is designed to help leaders:
- Choose to make building trust in the workplace an explicit goal of their work.
- Learn how others perceive their trustworthiness from their personal tQ™ Report.
- Understand the real, measurable Trust Taxes they might be paying without realizing it.
- Change Trust Taxes to Trust Dividends, which are the benefits that come from growing trusting relationships.
- Make action plans for Building Trust Accounts with all key stakeholders.
- Begin using the Language of Trust as an important cultural lever.
Length of Training:
Two-day (In-Person Workshop) or Six 90-minute sessions (Online Webinar)
- Attend a webinar workshop in your area
- Bring a FranklinCovey Consultant to train your organization (In-Person or Online)
- Certify to teach this building trust workshop
What You Receive:
- Participant Guidebook
- Reference cards to help leaders navigate through trust issues.
- Trust Action Planning Guidebook
- Trust Quotient (TQ) self administered 360-degree-type assessment
- Tools on CD
Continuing Education Credits: Leadership Trust
14 Contact Hours
Learn more about continuing education credits.
Fill out our brief online form and a FranklinCovey consultant will contact you or call 1-888-576-1776 for information and pricing.
You may also be interested in our other Trust Workshops:
- Inspiring Trust Workshop
- Working at the Speed of Trust Workshop
- Self Trust Webinar Workshop
- Relationship Trust Webinar Workshop