and Individual Contributors
The Challenge For Today’s Workforce
To drive your organization forward, every single employee needs to stay focused on their most important work. Being good at their core job is no longer enough in today’s fast-changing workplace. Your people also need the personal and professional skills to build effective relationships, solve problems, innovate, and communicate. When your employees develop these next-level skills, they become a key difference maker to drive your organization forward.
Perhaps most important of all, they need to fit the development of these skills into the slivers of their already jam-packed days.
Bite-Size Performance Support
for Leaders and Individuals
Like a virtual mentor, Jhana helps build leadership and individual contributor skills over time — delivering practical tips and advice through an engaging email newsletter and access to a robust library of nearly 2,000 videos, articles, and tools.
The Jhana library has different interfaces and newsletters by role — manager or individual contributor. This ensures that learners receive the most tailored, relevant content for their interests and day-to-day work.
- A weekly email newsletter option for managers and individual contributors.
- Access to two libraries (manager-focused and individual contributor) on a single website.
- Mobile-optimized user experience for easy access on any device.
- Quarterly engagement reports so you can see what’s trending with your employees.
- Fresh content added weekly.