Navigating Difficult Conversations:
Turn Tension Into Progress™
What important conversations are your team members avoiding?
Side-stepping difficult conversations can trap a team in unresolved problems, strained relationships, and missed chances for growth, blocking progress and cultivating a lack of trust. Many people avoid difficult conversations or handle them poorly because they’re afraid to address uncomfortable issues and feel unprepared to respond to the emotional reactions that inevitably arise.
Navigating Difficult Conversations: Turn Tension Into Progress™ takes a targeted approach to help team members:
- Create a strong foundation for difficult conversations by setting a clear and collaborative tone that balances their own and others’ needs.
- Understand that emotional reactions are a natural, human response.
- Practice a range of tactics to respond in the moment to help everyone stay engaged and make progress.
Introducing Navigating Difficult Conversations: Turn Tension Into Progress
Benefits of the Experience:
- Enhance communication skills.
- Strengthen team relationships.
- Foster an open and collaborative team culture.
Teaching Navigating Difficult Conversations for your next team offsite or group activity can strengthen bonds, enhance morale, and improve teamwork. It’s a simple step that can lead to a more connected and motivated team!
What Your Experience Includes:
Your team will experience a high-energy 2-hour virtual session with an expert FranklinCovey consultant. It’s more than just a learning session; it’s a great team activity that builds culture and develops skills simultaneously. Participants will receive electronic kits they can review after the session ends to keep the lessons top of mind.
Take advantage of our limited-time offer, featuring a dedicated session on mastering difficult conversations with one of our expert FrankinCovey consultants.
This exclusive opportunity is available for up to 20 participants for only $3,900.
- Enter your contact information.
- Our team will reach out immediately to discuss your needs.
- We will schedule your session and invite your team, you just tell us when and where to be!
Count My Team In!
Terms: For delivery to participants in US/Canada only. Up to 20 participants (over 20 will incur an additional charge). Electronic participant materials included. Any cancellation must be made 15 days before the event. This is an introductory offer for sessions scheduled no later than February 29, 2024, and delivered no later than August 31, 2024.