Drive Organizational Impact with Four Key Services
If your goal is to deliver organizational results, develop more effective leaders, or put on high-impact learning events, you understand that often this requires more than just content. It may also necessitate additional expertise and services to drive the impact you need to succeed.
1. Implementation Specialists
Your Implementation Specialist Can Help You Get the Most Out Of Your Pass
As a passholder, you are assigned an implementation specialist to help you design and rollout our solutions throughout teams, departments, and entire organizations. Utilizing their deep subject-matter expertise, implementation specialists help you identify the content, teaching modalities, and impact journeys that best drive your desired business outcomes. This hand-selected team comes from a wide variety of backgrounds and includes organizational development experts, PhDs, delivery consultants, business owners, and HR/Learning and Development leaders.
Implementation specialists will also help find resources to address specific issues or challenges you may have, orient you to the portal, and assist your facilitators on how to access delivery resources and content through our virtual certification.
Implementation specialists can help you:
- Identify clear, measurable success criteria
- Diagnose circumstances and determine the right combinations of content
- Map All Access Pass competencies specific to outcomes
- Provide templates and support for implementation
- Develop rich impact journeys to drive learning to results
- Help orient facilitators to the portal and Virtual Certification
- Conduct quarterly and annual business reviews
- Build a business case to share with your executives
There’s no additional cost. Implementation specialists are included in your subscription.
2. Delivery Consultants
Ensure Impactful Work Sessions with a FranklinCovey Consultant
You’ve chosen a training solution for your team or organization yet, you may not have internal certified facilitators to conduct the work session.
Our team is here to help.
We have more than 250 senior-level delivery consultants with expertise drawn from nearly every industry. As a passholder you are able to tap into our team of experts to facilitate any work session that you need. Our consultants’ real-world experience creates application-rich work sessions and facilitated experiences that will deliver results at any organizational level, from the C-suite to the frontline.
Our on-site delivery contains three cohesive steps:
- Initial Scoping Discussion: We begin with a pre-consult call to clarify audience needs and applications.
- Onsite Facilitation: We continue with an onsite facilitated experience with one of our consultants.
- Follow-Up: Finally, we will conclude with the necessary follow-up to ensure a successful outcome.
3. FranklinCovey Coaching
Performance Improvement Increases When It Is Coupled With Coaching
In addition to best-in-class content and tools available through the All Access Pass, passholders now have access to world-class coaching services at exclusive pricing.
Our executive coaching and impact journey coaching maximizes positive business impact with guaranteed results and can be customized to fit your precise needs.
- Executive Coaching: Help executives perform better in their current role or prepare for their next move.
- Transition Coaching: Make sure executives transition into their new role (internal promotion and external hires) successfully and more quickly.
- Impact Journey Coaching: Add coaching to any and all of FranklinCovey’s learning programs to create greater retention and application to what your workforce is learning.
“My coach was both challenging and supportive. As leaders, we have limited time to assign topics that can have a significant impact on our performance or our teams… I see coaching as a great growth opportunity to help people at all performance levels. It would be great to see this message reach more of the executive staff at the company.”VP Global, Healthcare Company
4. Custom Development Solutions
Unique Solutions That Lead to Positive Results
FranklinCovey offers custom client solutions ranging from branded materials to fully integrated, completely customized, and highly-relevant content and solutions that are pinpointed to your needs.
As an All Access Pass passholder, you can take advantage of our custom development that can help in a number of ways:
- Solve your particular training problems for your audience
- Improve learning retention with custom examples and your branding
- Use adult-learning principles to create fun and exciting experiences
- Align learning objectives to measurable outcomes
- Use our expertise to extend beyond your internal capabilities
- Reduce your workload through our design and development team
- Custom Branding: Adapt the look, tone, and word choice to support your organization’s culture.
- Custom Content: Modify FranklinCovey content, activities, simulations, or videos for your specific needs.
- Strategic Solutions: Create comprehensive solutions using your content, FranklinCovey content, and/or new content.