Leading Loyalty

Cracking the Code to Customer Devotion

Is your team building loyalty with each interaction?

Understanding how to create loyalty can be a powerful force in our lives. It can determine our level of effectiveness or ineffectiveness with our customers.

The purpose of Leading Loyalty is to help your front-line leaders create results in a truly effective way. They represent a proven process of personal and interpersonal growth that can have an immediate and lasting impact.

Are your front-line leaders creating value for your customers?

A major study commissioned by Oracle Corporation revealed that 73 percent of customer loyalty is due to “friendly employees or customer service representatives.” Everything else—products, reputation, convenience, and so forth—adds up to the remaining 27 percent.

Free Guide

3 Steps to Build a Culture Where Great Ideas Thrive

Use this guide to help your organization align its culture and values with what’s best for its people.

Register for an Event

Leading Customer Loyalty On Demand Webcast

Crack the code to customer devotion with FranklinCovey’s loyalty practice leader, Sandy Rogers.

Download a Sample Chapter

Empower individuals and leaders, both personally and professionally.

Drive organizational excellence through targeted learning and application by bringing Leading Customer Loyalty® into your organization.

Book a FranklinCovey author for your next keynote event!

Schedule one of our authors to deliver an engaging keynote to your team or organization. These experts have spoken at hundreds of conferences and client events worldwide.

Included in the All Access Pass®

The Leading Customer Loyalty® course is one of the many transformative learning experiences within the FranklinCovey All Access Pass.

Renowned for its impact on top-performing organizations worldwide, the All Access Pass helps organizations achieve the greatest return on their learning and development investments with flexible access to FranklinCovey’s content, tools, and technology.

Request a Demo