Steps to take before you begin your training
- Prepare team list and responsible parties that will oversee global website – email addresses and login credentials.
- Designate roles and usage needs for global authoring.
- Contact our AEM IT lead Nikki Bellock <
Post Event / Pre-Migration
Steps to take after your training
– Index all current url’s and build sitemap of existing site (if applicable).
– Prepare text for all current and needed pages.
– Prepare local IP addresses and security level needs for access to AEM.
– Prepare images or needs for localized images (if applicable).
– Prepare videos for localization or provide files for transfer to Brightcove video player.
– Create benchmarks or KPI’s (key performance indicators) for web goals and traffic levels.
– Prepare keywords and SEO needs for meta text.
– Create url list for all redirect needs on existing site (if applicable).
– Prepare contact us form email address or align the marketing automation landing capture form (if applicable).