We help transform educational systems by developing exceptional leaders, teams, and cultures that get results
Our solutions help you create a compelling vision, identify high-value goals, align people in roles that play to their strengths, and engage everyone’s collective energy toward success.
Through years of research and experience, we’ve identified the most important elements that drive long-term change—and the common barriers that get in the way. We use this expertise to support your district in setting and achieving your most important goals and closing your most critical gaps.
A shared goal achievement methodology can create the conditions that accelerate academics and execute on other critical priorities.
Create a shared vision that is clearly communicated at all levels
When you develop a compelling vision, communicate it clearly, and consistently prioritize it, you:
- Build a sense of ownership across all stakeholders.
- Align the metrics and strategies used to target priorities like academic achievement, acceleration, graduation rates, etc.
- Create the kind of momentum that transforms lives, schools, and communities.
Develop vertically-aligned goals to support the strategic priorities
When you engage teams at all levels of the district in working toward the same goals, you:
- Cascade goals from the district office to students in individual classrooms.
- Ensure shared ownership of goals.
- Instill a supportive system of transparency and accountability.
Achieve breakthrough results in the areas that matter most
When your leaders develop the mindsets and skills to carry out your district-wide goals, you:
- Support the autonomy of leaders to bring the vision to life.
- Empower leaders throughout the district to most effectively prioritize their team’s time and resources.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement in critical outcome areas like academic achievement.
Accelerate Academic Achievement With Leader in Me
Leader in Me empowers students to take ownership of their learning. This approach creates the environment students need to set and achieve high academic goals. The 4 Disciplines of Execution are foundational to Leader in Me to drive measurable results around personal and academic goals. This goal-achievement methodology creates a cascading alignment from district-wide strategic plans—down to classroom goals and individual goals set and tracked by students in their leadership notebooks.
Use The 4 Disciplines of Execution (4DX) process to achieve success in your strategic priorities.Learn More
Engage With Us
Complete the form to connect with a FranklinCovey representative who can answer your questions and discuss your educational needs.