Leader in Me
Comprehensive School Improvement
Leader in Me is our flagship PK-12 solution for schools and districts. Built on a framework of highly effective practices, this model equips students, educators, and families with the leadership and life skills needed to thrive in a dynamic world.
Our extended learning component is a critical foundation for all learners to experience and internalize leadership competencies and skills that develop the whole person.
Building Leaders at Mattoon Community Unit School District 2.
Leader in Me gets results
Impact academic achievement
Backed by a collection of rigorous research studies, Leader in Me Schools teach students important skills they can use throughout their entire life, including in their classrooms. When students apply these skills in pursuit of their academic goals, they enhance their academic growth.
Improve student behavior
Empowering students with leadership skills and opportunities results in increased confidence, the ability to interact successfully with others, and decreased behavior incidents in school and at home.
Increase teacher satisfaction
Creating opportunities for teachers to lead and have a voice in decisions which impact them increases their satisfaction at work.
Cultivate family engagement
Engaging families as partners in student learning and leadership increases their involvement and strengthens their support for the school.
Everything you need to build high-trust cultures and life-ready leaders in your schools
- Professional Learning: Equip your teachers, administrators, and staff members in highly effective practices around leadership, culture, and academics.
- Student Curriculum: Teach students to be great leaders with a robust digital curriculum and classroom resources.
- Measurement: Identify strengths and weaknesses, develop improvement plans, and monitor progress.
- Implementation Coaching: Ensure theory turns into mastery, acquisition, and application with coaching.
- Family Engagement: Take the lead at home by teaching and modeling principles of effectiveness.
Over 6,000 schools all across the world are using The 7 Habits to develop leadership skills and a strong, supportive school culture, and The 4 Disciplines of Execution to accelerate academic achievement.
From a school district perspective we see Leader in Me as being the undercurrent to all the of the initiatives moving forward for students. It’s what drives them to achieve their fullest potential.
Extended Learning Programs
The 7 Habits Imagination Series student curriculum embeds the fun of collaborative games and social connection, and the principles of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Innovative, fun programs to engage educators, staff, community partners, teens, and students in the 7 Habits, social connection, creativity, and self-reflection.
- K-8 Professional Learning and Curriculum
- Teen Leadership Institute (9-12 graders)
- Teach to Learn Leadership Institute (16+)
Explore leadership and life skills with concrete applications while creating a safe and caring after school community.
- K-5 Program and Curriculum
Attend an Upcoming Event
Explore our selection of free webcasts hosted by our world-class experts. You’ll learn how to address key business challenges your organization faces in order to achieve breakthrough results.Learn More
Engage With Us
Complete the form to connect with a FranklinCovey representative who can answer your questions and discuss your educational needs.