Employee loyalty comes first—then customer loyalty.
Leading Customer Loyalty is a one-day work session for frontline managers to learn the principles and practices needed to win the hearts of employees and their customers. Managers leave with a clear understanding of how to model, teach, and reinforce empathy, responsibility, and generosity.
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN TO:
● Make genuine human connections.
● Listen and communicate with empathy.
● Discover the real "job to be done" for customers and employees.
● Follow up to learn how to improve and resolve concerns.
● Give and receive feedback that builds people up.
● Inspire the team to share their best thinking and ideas.
● Run effective loyalty team huddles.