Coaching and Consulting Experience
Peter is the Director of Career Synergy Limited, an international consultancy firm providing leadership and career transition coaching services. He specializes in coaching leaders through transitions and specifically enjoys bringing insight to the following:
- Letting go of old mindsets to move forward, creating new success strategies, becoming an agile international leader, navigating politics and adopting an executive outlook
- Building your personal leadership model: identifying signature strengths; creating conscious awareness of leadership choices and balancing IQ, EQ & PQ
- Being seen as succession ready – creating credibility and confidence for jobs that feel like a stretch
- Identifying ideal work to leverage strengths, engage and perform at your best
- Communicating and positioning yourself with the Board
- Onboarding & coaching for optimal performance: managing ambiguity, the first 100 days and beyond…
Business and Career Background
Peter has 16 years of international executive coaching experience working across sectors, countries and seniority levels from divisional managers, one star military to global CEOs. An experienced executive education lecturer he teaches across 8 top global business schools having worked with over 5,000 business professionals. His early career involved leading 500+ assessment/development centres; and the provision of talent management consultancy services to corporates. He has worked with global fortune 500 companies and has an organisational change background in management consultancy to FTSE 100 companies with financial insurance & petrochemical sector backgrounds.
Formerly Careers Director of a top European business school he increased employability through a culture of coaching. Achieving the highest & fastest MBA employment rate of any top one-year MBA programme, Wolrd N° 1 EMBA for ‘aima achieved’ and 7th in the World for MBA placement success (Economist).
Education and Certification
Qualifications: 2:1 MA Hons; MSc Organizational Psychology; Diploma Performance Coaching; Registered Occupational Psychologist & Chartered Psychologist. An Accredited APECS Executive Coach he values supervision and has been engaged in paid coaching supervision for 12 years. He is qualifies in the MBTI (Steps I & II), OPQ32, NEO PI-R, WAVE, WAVE 360, 16PF5, FIRO-B, HPI, certified user – Hogan team report, Talent Q Dimensions, viaEDGE™, Strengths Scope, Morrisby, Me² & numerous 360° feedback and EQ tools. He is also former joint Chair of the Association of Career Professionals International ACPi (UK Network); Executive Member of Career Professional Alliance (over 7,000 members) and Founding Director of the Career Development Institute.
To schedule a coach, or to get more information, please contact:
Andrea Sherman, Coaching Operations Manager